Made from ultra-light, extremely breathable AVERTIC™ pro lite cut protection developed exclusively for STIHL.
- Black and high visibility orange colour for improved safety
- Front and back cut protection, tested in accordance with BS EN 381, made up of six layers for protection without compromise on comfort or durability
- Special crotch construction for freedom of movement made from an extraordinarily robust outer fabric
- Elastic and breathable, with elasticated and waterproof knee protection
- Thorn and water resistance in the lower leg area, dirt resistant, long ventilation zippers on the back of the legs
- Awarded the KWF Pro quality mark
- Trousers have protection class 1 (=ˆ 20 m/s)
Stihl Advance Series Clothing
The highest quality forestry protective clothing. The Advance series will mean you are perfectly equipped for the forest or the treetops. Particularly light, high-tech fibres ensure that the clothing is lightweight, breathable and provides excellent protaction from the rain and the cold.
Features elastic inserts with 2 and 4 way stretch materials for optimum flexibility, practical ventilation openings and well thought out pocket solutions for accessories.
All trousers and jackets in this series go together well. Choose your preferred outfit based on the temperature and time of use. This allows you to assemble your gear to meet your specific requirements.