No matter what sized lawn you have, no matter how simple, or how challenging, if you’re looking for the perfect cut then you might want to consider a Husqvarna Automower. Since 1995, Husqvarna have been known as an industry leader in robotic mowing, and many say that they began the robotic lawn mower revolution!
Here at Balmers GM, we stock a wide range of Husqvarna Automowers, from units suitable for commercial and professional use to models that are ideally suited for use on residential lawns of any size or shape.
Everyone loves having a luscious green lawn, but keeping it in tip-top shape is often a time-consuming process. This is where Husqvarna Automowers have a key advantage over, ride-on or walk-behind mowers, they are robotic! This means that instead of spending hours and hours over the spring and summer months tending to your lawn, you can relax, as your robotic lawn mower takes care of your lawn, so you don’t have to.
Shop our range of residential lawn and garden robotic mowers or our range of professional and commercial robotic mowers.
What are the key benefits of Husqvarna Automowers?
This range of high-quality robotic mowers come packed with innovative and intuitive features which are designed to ensure keeping your lawn looking its best has never been easier.
- There is a model to suit every garden. Every garden is unique, whether that be the size, shape, or slope, and we stock a wide range of Husqvarna Automowers which cover everything from small urban gardens, to huge lawn areas.
- Full coverage is guaranteed. Use the guide wire to ensure that the Automower reaches every corner of your lawn, from the narrowest of spaces to the furthest corner, and once done, the Automower will automatically find the shortest route back to the charging station.
- They work in the rain. With the integral internal components protected from rain, dust and grass clippings, you can get the same great cutting results in any weather. While intuitive technology will stop the mower from mowing in frosty conditions, protecting your lawn.
- Automatic recharging. Ensuring your Automower remains fully charged takes zero effort on your part. The unit will automatically return to the charging station when required.
- Mow night or day. You can program your Husqvarna Automower to operate at the time that best suits you, whether that is early morning, late afternoon, the evening, or even at night.
- Quiet operation. You could be forgiven for forgetting that your Automower is running at all, as you’ll barely notice it as it rolls around your garden, doing its work quietly, quickly and efficiently.
- Inclines? No problem. All models are designed to work on inclines of up to 40%, while the Husqvarna Automower 435X, coming with AWD and intelligent technology, they can tackle slopes with a 70% incline.
Standard - The Husqvarna Automower series boast a high cutting capacity, quiet operation and they are packed full of advanced features. There are models that handle everything from small to large lawns, complex and simple – and excellent results are virtually guaranteed. Use the user-friendly, intuitive display to program them and use the app and Bluetooth connection to be notified of any issues.
- Husqvarna Automower 105 - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 25%.
- Husqvarna Automower 305 - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 40%.
- Husqvarna Automower 310 - Working Area - 1000 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 40%.
- Husqvarna Automower 315 - Working Area - 1500 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 40%.
X-Line - These robotic mowers come with all the same features as above, but are also equipped with the X-Line feature package, including Automower® Connect with GPS theft tracking, GPS assisted navigation, LED headlights, front rubber bumper and X-Line body design.
- Husqvarna Automower 315X - Working Area - 2200 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 45%.
- Husqvarna Automower 405X - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 25%.
- Husqvarna Automower 415X - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 25%.
- Husqvarna AutoMower 430X - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 25%.
- Husqvarna Automower 435X AWD - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 25%.
- Husqvarna Automower 450X - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 25%.
The Husqvarna AutoMower 435X AWD making light work of steep slopes
Professional - These autonomous robotic lawnmowers offer remote control, theft tracking, as well as full lawnmower control and configuration via smartphone. Navigation is GPS assisted and the weather timer ensures uniform coverage of complex lawns, while automatically adapting mowing frequency to lawn growth. These commercial robotic lawn mowers are durable and reliable, thanks to the thoroughness and robustness of the construction. So, if you are looking for a commercial lawn mower or robotic lawn mower for sale, look no further than a Husqvarna Automower!
- Husqvarna Automower 520 - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 25%.
- Husqvarna Automower 550 - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 25%.
- Husqvarna Automower 535 AWD - Working Area - 600 m². Maximum Slope Incline - 25%.
To discuss any of these models further, please do not hesitate to contact the dedicated customer service team here at Balmers GM. Contact | Balmers GM Ltd
Husqvarna's professional range of AutoMowers are suitable for any commercial venue
The Latest Innovation
The latest Husqvarna Automower really is revolutionising the lawnmowing sector. If you thought robotic lawnmowers were already innovative, just wait until you read about this latest release, catapulting lawn mowing well and truly into the 21st Century!
The Husqvarna EPOS, with EPOS standing for Exact Positioning Operating System, uses the very latest, satellite-based technology, to ensure that the lawnmower works within virtual boundaries. This means that there is no need for physical boundary wires, which can cause issues if left on the ground when aerating, scarifying, or undergoing turf repair.
All you need is a mobile device, the Husqvarna EPOS app and an unimpeded sky view and you’ll be able to set the physical boundaries of your Husqvarna Automower virtually! Pinpoint accuracy, highly efficient and by far, the most advanced robotic lawn mower on the market!
If you would like more information about the Husqvarna EPOS Automower, please do not hesitate to contact the dedicated customer service team here at Balmers GM. Contact | Balmers GM Ltd
Leave a comment