Next day delivery
Orders placed by 1pm will be dispatched the same working day (or the following Monday for weekend orders), on a next day service and all orders placed after 1pm on Thursdays will be dispatched on Friday for a Monday delivery, subject to availability.
Delivery to mainland UK is free for orders placed with a total value of over £75. If your order is less than £75 then a delivery charge of £6.50 will be added to your basket unless you choose to collect your order from either our Burnley or Wakefield stores.
What happens once your order is placed?
- We will send an email to confirm we have received your order.
- Next we'll send a further email to confirm that we have dispatched your order along with the tracking information to check the progress of your delivery.
- All orders require a signature on delivery - if you're not going to be at home, why not delivery to a work or friends address? Alternatively you can note additional delivery instructions at checkout to leave your order in a safe place whilst you are out - this is done so at your own risk.
- If you are out when the courier arrives, they will leave a calling card to contact them directly to arrange re-delivery. If you do not contact the couriers, they will attempt re-delivery on two consecutive days, and failing that your order will be returned to Balmers GM and a re-delivery charge will be applied.
Delivery surcharges will apply to the Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight and the following postcodes: IV, KW 1-14, PA 21-40 and PH 15-51.
We will contact you to arrange payment of the shipping surcharge, or please contact us for an accurate quote prior to placing your order.
We do not ship to BFPO addresses, Northern Ireland, Orkney Isles, Scilly Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Man or any countries outside of the UK.
- We do not ship fuel - this is available for in-store collection only.
- Ride-on mowers, lawn tractors and auto-mowers are not included in the free UK mainland delivery on orders over £100 offer - local delivery up to 30 miles of either our Burnley or Wakefield depots can be arranged.
All the machinery we sell is brand new, however your machine may not arrive in it's original box as sometimes manufacturer's send certain models in bulk packages and without individual boxes, or even the original boxes may not be deemed suitable for onwards travel. This is completely normal, if you have any concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your order is damaged or there are items missing you should either refuse the delivery completely of sign for the parcel(s) as 'DAMAGED'.
If the number of parcel(s) does not match or correspond to the delivery note, this must be stated as 'SHORT DELIVERY'.
Should you not have time to check the parcel(s) please sign for the goods as 'UNCHECKED'.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the actions above are followed before signing for a delivery. Mistakes can not be rectified with the courier company once your order has been signed for.
All courier related damages and disprepancies must be reported to us within 2 working days via email or telephone. We will not be responsible for any carrier related damage or loss reported outside of this 2-day period.