If your order has not been dispatched you can cancel your order by calling: 01282 453900 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and reason for cancellation. We will do our very best to stop your order leaving us. In this instance refunds are usually processed within 24 hours but please allow 2-4 working days for this to reach your bank account.
If your order has already been dispatched, please follow the returns process detailed below. All terms and conditions apply.
If you would like to return an item, please contact us, including your order number, what you would like to return and why.
- Returns must be initiated within 14 days from the date that you received your purchase. You then have a further 14 days from this date to make your return.
- Items must be in brand new condition and in the original packaging they arrived in. Any promotional items must be included too.
- You are responsible to arrange and shipping costs associated; we recommend you use a tracked service as the item(s) remain your responsibility until they have reached us.
- A 10% administration fee applys to returned machinery to cover item checks and change of ownership details with the manuafcturer, this will be deducted from the refund total.
- Shipping charges are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to reject any returns or make further deductions from the refund amount if the returned item(s) fall outside of the criteria above.
Customers will be notified upon receipt of their return. Any deductions will be made from the refund amount, with the refund being processed within 10 business days.
Faulty & in-correctly supplied items
If you are returning a faulty or in-correctly supplied product, we will cover the cost of returning the item(s) - excludes machinery, please see machinery warranty claims.
Machinery Warranty Claims
Should you encounter any faults going forward with with your new machine, there is a nationwide dealer network available. You can visit your local dealer as warranties are held with the manufacturer and not the dealer the machine was purchased from. Your local dealer will be able to diagnose the problem and advise if any repair work is warranty or chargable, and conduct the repair.
If you would prefer to return the machine to Balmers GM for a warranty inspection, the cost of shipping must be covered by yourself and if the fault is deemed to be covered under warranty by our Service Department, then the cost of shipping with be reimbursed and the machine repaired and returned back to you with no additional charge.
If the fault is not covered under warranty you will be laible for the cost of the repair and shipping to return the machine back to you.
If your refund has been approved, an email notification will be send and the funds will be automatically returned to your credit card or original method of payment, within 24 - 48 hours.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at shop.
If you are returning goods for exchange where the item(s) were neither incorrectly supplied nor faulty, we will not be liable for your postage costs.
All returns and exchanges must be returned to:
Balmers GM Ltd, Manchester Road, Burnley, Lancashire, BB11 5PF
When sending a return back to us, make sure to enclose your order number.