Husqvarna 535IFR Battery Clearing Saw
The Husqvarna 535iFR is a robust and versatile, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter designed for frequent use on grass, brush and light forestry clearing.
It’s lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. The Husqvarna E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter deliver the performance you need to get the job done on time.
The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of information such as usage status, charging stats and maintenance and service needs in the Husqvarna Connect™ app. The bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range. Includes saw blade, grass blade and trimmer head.
- Type: Lithium Ion battery
- Power: 36 V
- Weight: 4.5 kg (excluding battery)
- Recommended: BLi300 battery & QC500 charger
- Run time with BLi300 battery: up to 60 minutes
- Fleet Services™ ready
- Low Vib®
- Harness: Balance 55 double strap
- Blade & fitting kit: Saw & grass blades included
- Warranty: 2 years
535iRXT - £549 (excluding battery & charger)
535iRXT KIT - £988 (including battery & charger)