Husqvarna 535IRXT Battery Brushcutter
The Husqvarna 535iRXT is a robust, high-performance battery-powered brushcutter designed for full-time professional use.
Lightweight, well-balanced and power equivalent to a 35cc petrol brushcutter. The E-TORQ motor and 45 cm cutting diameter deliver the performance you need to get the job done on time.
The integrated connectivity makes it easy to keep track of usage stats, service history and last known location in the Husqvarna Fleet Services™ app.
The bevel gear and other vital components are carried over from our petrol range, while the rigid handle tower and motor suspension are crafted from magnesium.
- Type: Lithium Ion battery
- Power: 36 V
- Weight: 4.9 kg (excluding battery)
- Recommended: BLi300 battery & QC500 charger
- Run time with BLi300 battery: up to 45 minutes
- Fleet Services™ ready
- Low Vib®
- Harness: Balance XB™ double strap
- Blade & fitting kit: Included
- Warranty: 2 years
535iRXT - £599 (excluding battery & charger)
535iRXT KIT - £1038 (including battery & charger)