Made from ultra-light, extremely breathable AVERTIC™ pro lite cut protection developed exclusively for STIHL.
- Front cut protection, tested in accordance with BS EN 381, made up of six layers for the lightest trouser choice in the ADVANCE series
- Black, ventilation fabric on the back of the leg make these trousers perfect for hot days
- Full elasticated crotch with ProElast, closable pockets and reflective areas for better visibility
- Awarded the KWF Pro quality mark
- Trousers have cut protection class 1 (=ˆ 20 m/s)
Stihl Advance Series Clothing
The highest quality forestry protective clothing. The Advance series will mean you are perfectly equipped for the forest or the treetops. Particularly light, high-tech fibres ensure that the clothing is lightweight, breathable and provides excellent protaction from the rain and the cold.
Features elastic inserts with 2 and 4 way stretch materials for optimum flexibility, practical ventilation openings and well thought out pocket solutions for accessories.
All trousers and jackets in this series go together well. Choose your preferred outfit based on the temperature and time of use. This allows you to assemble your gear to meet your specific requirements.